Wednesday, August 6, 2008



I know it's been too long since I've checked in. I tried to post some pictures a couple days ago and there was a glitch in the system.

I've been busy with jewelry, household chores, shopping and I'm up to my eyeballs in paperwork! I did manage to get a new Ebay Auction started too. A brand new bead design. Check it out!

The bracelet pictured here is called "Dear Jackie" and it will be for sale at Seagrass Gallery later this week, (see link at right if you'd like to visit).

It's been gloriously warm here the last couple days. I spent some time at the community pool with my grandson yesterday and hubby after he arrived home from work. I wish I was there right now because it's muggy and humid like it's going to rain. I think a cool shower is in order.

No comments: