Friday, September 19, 2008

More Painting Practice and Custom Orders...




I'm having a ball with these cute little girl paintings. This one is my favorite althought I've only done 3 so far. I didn't put a layered background in this one because I just wanted to practice the face. I'm not sure that the layered background does it for me anyway. I'll try some more collage and stuff on my next painting and see how it goes.
Meanwhile, I had a full plate of custom jewelry orders this week and I couldn't paint until I finished them, which I did today. This bracelet is from my "Summer Softly" design. I think it's gorgeous!
Halloween is not too far off so my next bead set for auction will be a Halloween theme or maybe just Halloween colors. So stay tuned for that auction next week sometime.
Have a great weekend y'all!!!

1 comment:

Elias Thalassis said...

Καλημέρα σας εύχομαι ΥΓΕIΑ από Χαλκιδα Ελλάδα - I wish you good morning from HEALTH ChalkisS-Greece