Monday, February 9, 2009

Amelie


Here is another folk art doll that I just finished. Her name is Amelie and you can tell by her wings she's a little angel. The wings are actually made of feathers. I love her! She's going to live at my house for awhile.I learned how to make these little dolls from a booklet by Nancye Williams. If you would like to learn how to make your own little folk art dolls Nancye has an online class on the Ning social network called Nancye's Art Dolls. You should check it out.


I spent Saturday updating the gallery pages on my website. A major undertaking that took all day. Whew, no wonder I've been putting it off! There should be some new things for you to see and if I've taken down a photo you are going to miss just let me know and I'll put it back.

1 comment:

dogmom said...

OMG Vickie, 'Amelie' is so beautiful!! You are so talented:o)