Friday, February 13, 2009

Dangly Pendants!!


It's been a busy week for me and I'm glad it's Friday. The weather is supposed to be good through the weekend and I'm looking forward to doing some spring cleaning. Out with the old in with the new.


I'm really looking forward to spring. I don't winter well. Hubby and I have a trip to the ocean planned. Longbeach, WA is one of out favorite places and we'll be staying at a quaint little cottage motel right on the beach. It's called Akari Bungalows. Nothing fancy, very casual, and though we've never stayed there before the photos look very inviting. I'm looking forward to long walks on the beach, poking around town, and of course, some great seafood! It's been way too long since we've had a chance to get away and I can't wait!


I have some new dangly, girly, pendants in my Etsy store if you would care to take a look. I'm finding that some of the things in my Etsy store sell rather quickly, (which is great for me but maybe not so great for you if you're looking for something in particular), you may want to be added to my mailing list. I send a mailing out whenever I put something new in my store or I have some news to share about updates and whatnot. Or, you can always email me with a request for something special. I do custom orders all the time and all you have to do is ask. If you've seen a photo here or on my website, (or anywhere online), of something that I've make and you would like me to remake it for you I usually can with no problem. A few of my designs are OOAK, (one-of-a-kind), and in that case I will not repeat but everything else is open.

No comments: