Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Ebay Auction. It's been a while....


I haven't had an Ebay auction in months and, I have to admit, I miss the daily excitement of checking on the bidding progress.

I was looking at shopping ads in the Sunday paper a few days ago and there seemed to be an apparent theme for the deptartment store ads. Woodstock. Yep, can you believe it? 40 years... Wow, does that bring back a flood of memories! 1969. That was the summer I was 15 years old. How I wished that I could go to Woodstock and experience all the music, peace, sun, and BOYS!..... But, I lived on the other side of the country and being only 15 years old my parents would never have allowed such a thing.

Well, all this Woodstock business sort of inspired me to make a huge bead set. I got started and then I didn't want to stop. I worked on the set for 2 full days and then it took another full day for taking photos, writing the auction, and then trying to remember all the details to post an auction on Ebay. I was a little rusty but I think I got it. I just had to revise it one time and that was to add a photo of the original Woodstock poster so you can compare it with my likeness of the guitar on my large focal bead which, by the way, I'm very proud of.

No comments: