Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well, they WERE available........





This is Ross Lake one of our pristine, Washington State National Parks, where we camp every year. It's beautiful and very peaceful. We just spent 2 very blissful days there.

I am back from vacation rested and ready to make some new beads and jewelry. I listed the first bunch in my Etsy store this morning and it all sold rather quickly. Thanks you guys! There will be more soon, I promise. I send an email notification to those on my mailing list as soon as I list something on Etsy so if you find that you are always missing your chance to purchase something new from my store maybe you would like to be added to my mailing list also. (This is where I should add a link with my email address but for some reason I haven't figured out how to add email links here on my blog but If you click on the "view complete profile" link on the right you will see my email address. All you have to say is "Please add me to your list."

1 comment:

dogmom said...

The pictures of Ross Lake are beautiful; I could see why you'd want to go camping there!