Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy as a bee............










These photos should give you some idea of what I've been up to. We've finished the home improvement projects for now. We may add a small deck on the front of the house before winter. The circular tree planting in the front yard that I was planning to redo will wait till next spring. I'm not sure what we will replace the landscaping logs with. Probably more of the stone that's containing the garden area on the left. Anyway, we love how it's turned out. All new windows, storm door, exterior paint, exterior lighting, and some upgraded landscaping. It looks so much better. A big, big thanks to our son's for the work they did for us. It was really appreciated and if it wasn't for them we would still be hard at it!
I spent some time with Linkoln yesterday. He is such a sweetie! Our family is going to spend next weekend camping together. Should be lots of fun and I can't wait!
I've also got a couple Ebay auctions starting this evening, (7 pm Pacific). It's been awhile for the Ebay thing. I almost forgot how....And, I've been getting ready for the next local juried art show which is next month. My entry is a necklace called "Row Boss". It fits pretty well with the "Farms, Fields, and Foliage" theme, I think....I hope!

1 comment:

dogmom said...

Linkoln is growing so fast and he's so adorable:)
I love the necklace 'Row Boss' you made! It's a great necklace.
Thanks for sharing your house/yard with everyone; it looks really nice and I love your deck!! You definitely have spent alot of time on upgrading. It's great your sons were able to you help to get it done quicker.
Have a great week!!

Jackie