Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Candy Corn



I know we need the rain but make it stop! The weatherman says clear skys are on the way. Why do I always run out of propane when it's pouring?

I've just agreed to do an art show in September that will be associated with our annual "Harvest Jubilee" Festival held in Stanwood, Washington, on the 18th, 19th, and 20th. I will be one of four artist's chosen to represent Seagrass Gallery in an event that is brand new, and, is meant to connect area art with the community farm festival that's growing in popularity every year. There will be a juried section with cash prizes awarded, (I was excited about this part!). So, I will remind you, as time approaches, to save the date.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking about Halloween. My contribution...a witch's hat pendant.

No comments: