Monday, October 12, 2009



My favorite flip flop beads to date.... Available in my Etsy store.


I think fall arrived this morning. Frost on the pumpkin...literally. Yesterday was such brilliant day. I spent the afternoon working in the yard with hubby to get things cleaned up and ready for winter. Raking leaves and pulling up the corn stalks from the vegetable garden. Norm cleaned out the chimney while I made beads in the garage. I heard him pounding on the roof or should I say "felt" him pounding on the roof, since I had my music player's earphones in my ears I didn't hear him hollering at me. He was actually about to fall off the roof because his foot got stuck in the gutter. He managed by himself and was rather annoyed with me, (and rightfully so), when I finally emerged from the garage to see what the commotion was about. Thanks to me he's limping this morning..... I'm such a doofus!

No comments: