Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!

A photo taken from inside my garage where I've been working on my table display for "Art By The Bay".

As you can see there is lots of color here to hopefully catch the eye and attract people to my tent.
I've added quite a few new things to my collection of handmade displays. A faux "cake" on the left, serves as a riser for my earring display, raising it to eye level and making shopping easier for my customer. It's a set of paper mache boxes that I added lots of different scrapbook papers to. I got the boxes at the craft store. The cake project ended up taking much longer than I anticipated.
I also decorated a sweet little black birdcage from TJ Maxx, with lots of colorful ribbons and the handpainted paper mache dress forms I made a few years ago. I'll be replacing the black velvet, easel style necklace displays, with some new neutral colored linen ones, (they will match the color of the sequined table covering). I will try to get several much better photos when my tent is all set up at the show. One more week to go......

2 comments:

FantĂ sia said...

Wonderfullllll! Kiss kiss

Campbell Jane said...

It's lovely! I'd definitely stop to take a peek around. I ADORE your faux cake. You should sell those too!