Monday, July 19, 2010

Not enough hours in a day.....



"Circus Act"

I'm a busy girl! I've added lots of new work to my Etsy store this past week. More to go but it takes time to photograph and write descriptions and I'm also preparing to paint and redecorate my bathroom. This was not a planned task but while doing some much needed spring cleaning, I removed some curtains to wash and was appalled at the dingy wall that the curtain was hiding. After I thought about it I remembered that it was about 7 or 8 years ago that I last painted that bathroom. So that's what I'll be doing in the next few days. Gotta get it done before the mini golf tournement we are having the first weekend in August, for a bunch of our friends, with a barbeque at our house to follow.
Next weekend we are headed to our daughter's for their yearly Luau. They are expecting about 100 people. I really hope the weather is good. The weather in the Pacific Northwest has been pretty iffy this summer and we really can't count on sunshine, even in late July. Anyway, my son-in-law will be digging a hole in his pasture, as he does every year to roast the pig in. It's a very interesting process and I'll try to remeber to take some photos. I can't remember exactly but I think they build a fire in the hole and put the pig on the coals and then cover it with....dirt?...and let it roast.  I'll get all the details and fill you in..... 

2 comments:

Sara said...

Pues vale el esfuerzo, aunque tengas poco tiempo el bracelete circo es precioso, como todo lo que haces.

estibogar said...

I love your work....