Monday, November 8, 2010

BEADS!!!!




I spent the whole day at the torch making beads today. I hope to get some new things made for the old Etsy shop this week. It's nice being home again every day and having the time to devote to my business and no longer feeling obligated to spend every waking hour at NORM'S PLACE. We now have an entire staff working to help Norm with the bar so my time is pretty much my own again.

I've also been working on a new type of jewelry, (new for me anyway). Very delicate strands of braided cord with gemstones or pearls. I then add small sterling charms, gemstone drops, and other interesting things. The necklace above was woven with tiny turquoise gemstone seed beads and roundells. I used some Hilltribe silver charms, a faceted oval aquamarine and one of my lampwork beads.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Es muy bonito, una interesante mezcla de materiales, besos.

Marnie said...

Just gorgeous!