Monday, December 13, 2010

Hand dyed silk ribbon and beads....

I have to think about finishing up my Christmas shopping this week. I have just a few more things to buy but I actually have to physically go out and shop. I purchased most everything online this year. I love to shop online. I'm not big on crowds and people get so CRANKY this time of year.
I also have to think about a new hairdresser. I've had the same hair person for the last 15 years. My sweet Tana has moved to West Virginia. Every hair on my head will miss her. I loved the way she cut my hair and now I have to get used to someone else. Wish me luck I have an appt. next week!
I'm having some problems with my oxygen concentrator, (can't make beads without it), and I may have to buy a new one. Very expensive and takes a bit of time. Not like you just go to a store and buy one. I could use tanked oxygen but that would also be very expensive and not very practicle. I'll have to do some research.


No comments: