Thursday, April 14, 2011

Email woes....

Well, I've spent way too many hours in the last couple days trying to figure out why my email program on my new computer won't work properly. Any of you have issues with Windows Live Mail? It seems to be pass the buck time with tech people trying to get help. I've given up for now so I'm having to resort to using my ISP's website to send and receive email. It works but I have no way to send a group email to all you nice folks who want to be updated when I have new items. The only thing I can offer is to become a follower here on my blog. I always report when I have new items here. Or....you could also just check my Etsy shop everyday ;-). I know lots of you do and lots of folks would rather not get the email anyway. Just sayin'....

I purchased a tutorial to make this pendant from the very talented bead artist and teacher, Dustin Tabor. Hopefully I'll add more of my own spin on this great design. By the way, I just added this necklace to my Etsy inventory.


No comments: