Wednesday, May 11, 2011

She's back where she belongs.....


"Sylvia" is back home where she belongs.


I still don't have an answer to the mystery. Norm was at the bar performing his morning rituals of cleaning and paperwork when one of our vendors showed up and noticed Sylvia sitting on top of the picnic table out in the patio area of the bar, right outside the door. Her captor had returned her and managed to make an escape without being detected. So we may never know the particulars of her adventure but I'm so glad she's back.

Floral focal button sets above added to my Etsy shop.  


2 comments:

Jane Perala said...

I'm glad she's back - she looks like quite the gal!
Really pretty beads.

Hearts of Glass said...

I bet it was a friend or a regular just playing a joke on you, a la Amelie! Glad she's back safe and sound.