Monday, July 11, 2011

Back to regularly scheduled programming.......

Art By the Bay 2011. More photos here.

Friday morning, set-up day for "Art By The Bay", was bleak to say the least. Pouring rain and very cool temperatures. I was DREADING spending the weekend in a tent, in the rain, waiting for people that probably weren't going to show up. Miraculously the skies cleared by 10 a.m. and the sun came out and stayed the entire weekend. I was so thankful I could have cried!


The show handler put me in a different location than last year, a much better location, so I was also pleased about that. There were plenty of attendants and I had a great time talking to people. I always enjoy Art By The Bay. There is so many talented artists in our area and this show is such a great venue for us. Can't wait till next year!

Thank you to my friends Vicki and Diana for helping me out and also my wonderful husband for helping me set up and tear down. I just got everything packed up and put away for the next show. Whew! 


2 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Your booth looks fantastic!

Bobbie Pene said...

Wow I love your stall. Even with all the gloomy weather your stall is bright and cheerful - it would definitely draw my attention if I were shopping.