Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's a marvelous night a MOON DANCE...

 MOON DANCE bracelet
 
I've been busy creating yet another small body of work for a brand new gift gallery in Everett. Really hoping to deliver in time for the holiday shoppers but I only found out about it a few days ago. I had just finished filling up my spaces at  Schack Art Center, (also in Everett), and Seagrass Gallery here on Camano so I thought I going to be able to take a little breather but not just yet....
Christmas decorating at the bar was on my to-do list also. I thought I was going to get that all wrapped up yesterday, until I plugged in the lighted garlands and discovered only one out of four worked. So, I'll have to finish that up in the next couple of days. Busy, busy, busy!


1 comment:

la mar de bonita said...

Another wonderful piece of jewellery from you. Love the colours! Wish you, stress will have an end soon ... ;0)
Greetings, Michi