Monday, February 18, 2013

Spring is on my mind.....

"Prairie" necklace in my Etsy shop.


 "Sophie Roses" bracelet.


As I sit here writing this it's nearly 5:30 pm and it's still light. I think there's only a little over 20 days till daylight savings time starts again. My daffodils are peeking out from the cold ground and so I think this means spring is on it's way! I've not had to do too much complaining, knock on wood, about our weather this winter. It's been very mild. Not to say this couldn't change in the next few weeks but we haven't had any snow to speak of and the temperature only dropped below 20 degrees a couple times so far. Quite a bit of rain as usual but that's normal for the Pacific Northwest. As I'm sure I've stated before, I'm not much of a winter person. I need sunshine and light. So hurry spring!

No comments: